Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Journey to Womanhood

So I have begun to really realize just how difficult it is to take care of a family of six. My days are full to overflowing with responsibilities. I am learning so much. Just to name a few:



1. How to plan meals

2. How to keep a home neat and organized

3. How to start a home business

4. How to homeschool

5. How to garden

6. How to grow and use herbs

7. How to sew

8. Learning to love my Saviour and build good character in myself and my siblings(This is the most important)



I am nineteen years old and beginning to realize that there is so much to learn. I love every bit of it though! Sometimes it does get really difficult. But I have to tell myself that the stressful moments in my life help me to learn patience and many other character qualities I need to develop. I would like to begin to share with you my Journey through womanhood. It is quite an interesting journey and very exciting! I hope that maybe I can help other young ladies who are striving to do the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Ariel!

    Thank you so much for supporting my revolution and leaving the sweet note in my garden walk...hearing from you was such a blessing indeed!

    May the Lord bless you immensely,
    Grace
    come stop for tea @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace! Your very welcome Thank you for stopping by! May He also bless you abundantly,
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete