Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Joy

I am so passionatly excited about life. The Hebrew word simcha means happiness in the most full sense. The simcha inside of me is overflowing (hence the blog name). I feel this way a lot. At night when there is a lot of time to think I get excited when I think about what my Heavenly Father does and what He is going to do. I am passionate about Him. He has blessed my family and I in so many different ways. Life is not without trials and stressful days or sadness and strife but He does promise that all things work together for good to them who love Him (Romans 8:28). Even though times have been hard in the past doesn't mean I can't have simcha today and be overwhelmingly enthusiastic. I choose to be a joyful person all the days of my life. But the simcha inside me is not my own I know that it is the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) who lives inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment